Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ribbon Outlet


My hubby indulged today and went with me to the Berwick Offray Ribbon Outlet.  And Oh.my.goodness!  Talk about ribbon heaven!!  It doesn't look like much from the outside but inside - WOW!  

That's all grosgrain ribbon! Huge spools for $5-$10 each!!



Bins upon bins of all kinds of ribbon!


Look how much ribbon you can get for only $2!!


These bins were too tempting to pass up!  Bags full of ribbon for $.20 each!!! Yes that's 20 cents each!! I stood there for a long time trying to figure out what to do with that much ribbon.  I bought 3 bags and I still have no idea what I'm going to do with it!


So much beautiful ribbon!  We spent an hour in there and could have been there longer! 
The deals were unbelievable!!


This is what we brought home.


40 some gift bows that pop up (somehow) - 20 for $1!!


Here are my three bags full of ribbon for 20 cents each.  Can't even begin to fathom how much ribbon is in each bag.




It's a ridiculous amount of ribbon...


I mean really .... what was I thinking??


Blue grosgrain for $2


So cute!  50 cents


10 yards each - 3 for $1


They had bins of loose ribbon - stuff a sandwich bag for $1.09.  This is what I picked!


Total bill - $7.52!!

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with it!

Do you have fun ribbon crafts?  
Maybe I need to do a ribbon crafts link party to get some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...