Monday, January 30, 2012

Fabric Surprise Gift

I have a friend.  I met her when she married my husband's best friend.  And she's just lovely! Not only is she one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I've ever met, she's crafty! And loves to cook and take care of her man!
I think we were meant to be best friends.
Only problem is, we live about 650 miles apart.
Bummer.

Anyway...
She sent me the nicest homemade gift for Christmas and I wanted to send her a little thank you gift.  So I raided my fabric stash and picked out some fabric pieces left over from various projects.  Folded them up, stacked them in a pretty rainbow order and tied with about a yard of sweet ribbon.


I love the idea of past projects coming alive in a new way in the hands of someone else.

Quick and easy gift for a crafty friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...